Wilkommen, Bienvenu, Welcome... Sziasztok!

Welcome to The Lotus Position, an intermittent collection of extempore navel gazings, ponderings, whinges, whines, pontifications and diatribes.

Everything is based on a Sample of One: these are my views, my experiences... caveat lector... read the Disclaimer

The Budapest Office - Castro Bisztro, Madach ter

The Budapest Office - Castro Bisztro, Madach ter
Ponder, Scribble, Ponder (Photo Erdotahi Aron)

Thursday 7 June 2007

Work - not doing any, honestly.

Until I took time out I was working for the MoD, not far from Cheltenham... by which I mean just "not far" from Cheltenham.

I specifically do not mean that I was working - ahem! - "not far" from Cheltenham

BTW, did you know who invented the hole in the doughnut? Captain Hanson Gregory - and there's a statue commemorating him for this stroke of genius...

Anyway, revenons a nos moutons...

I would like to take this opportunity to deny some things.

  • I am not a giraffe
  • I am not the Budapest Station Chief
  • In six years time I shall be three years older than my brother
  • My birth year has only two prime factors
  • Titan is made of gouda

Obviously I am only denying the falsehoods - how could I deny the truth?

So, that's it then - and yes, I will be available when Daniel Craig gets bored...

PS The Barber shaves everyone in town who does not shave himself.

Q: Does the Barber shave himself?
A: Yes, the barbershop is just outside the town
(this can, and has been formalised I believe)

0 comments: